Sunday, December 30, 2012

Being sensible

It's another cold day in the neighborhood.  It has certainly given me a great excuse for staying holed up in my home and not venturing out.  I did manage to get out yesterday when I was able to make an appointment to get my hair trimmed.  It was something I had put off when I cancelled my appointment on October 3rd.  When I looked back I found my last trim had been on August 14th and that is just too long. 
So weather or not...I braved the outdoors for the first time in days and got a multitude of compliments on how healthy my hair is and how little they would actually have to take off to keep it that way.  That is always a good thing.
I came straight home and found I was chilled for the first time this year.  It's amazing I had made it this far into the season without it happening sooner.  So I did the only thing I knew that was sensible and put on my fuzzy socks. 
So another cold day but I'm sensibly prepared.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT