Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Figuring out how

It was 2009.  Then 2010, 2011, 2012...

I started even before that on June 26, 2008 to be exact.  I stopped on 10/19/2008 with 34 posts.  But that was slightly different from the present because back in 2008 I was actually posting a fiction story.  Each post was a continuance of the story.  It went along fairly consistently for those months until I stopped and pulled the site down.  I hard copied it and have it in a binder.

Then I started here.  On a Saturday, April 11, 2009 with the intention of using it as a way to write every day because everyone said that is what you have to do to get better.  Write.  It kept me accountable.  So, as of today I have 296 posts for this year.  I have 1206 posts total. 

It's a lot of numbers that somehow just circled back to the very same spot.  I re-read my very first post...the one from 4/11/09.  Not much has changed since then.  It should have.  The same things I wanted then are the same things I want now.  And I've been doing them but I need to shake things up and I'm not exactly sure how to do that. 

I will try.  I'm thinking about it or I wouldn't be putting it down.  I've been working on it already but I've got to get down to the details of how.  I'll figure out when.  I have the discipline.  I have the drive.  It's not going away. 
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT