Saturday, December 1, 2012

A normal hour

I have no idea why I am up, awake, and ready to go at 4:19am on a Saturday morning.  I guess I could have stayed in bed longer.  Most people, from what I understand, would take advantage of the extra time to snooze.  But then isn't that mostly hearsay and when did I ever fit into the 'most people' category?
I guess sleep isn't one of the things that I am deprived of and need to take advantage of on weekends.  Actually, what I was thinking as I awoke and glanced at the clock was that I could use the quiet time to write.  What better time?  There isn't much else I can do when the world is catching it's extra snooze time.   
So it will be another cup of coffee and an open word document for me.  I'm headed into Chapter 5 (which is now 8) and into someone else's life for a while.  They happen to get up at normal hours.
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT