Monday, December 10, 2012

December arrived

The Christmas tree went up and the weather came in.  Harsh, bold and blustery woke me early Monday morning.  Actually, what woke me up was the printer re-booting after the electricity sparked back on.  It must have been lost silently sometime during the night and made a noisy re-entrance.  It was enough to startle me out of my dream-state and had me frozen under covers trying to register where I was.  Once my location in the dark, in my bed, was established my mind searched for the odd noise that prompted my sudden awakening.  It took me a while to realize it was the printer in the other room.  It made sense when I turned my head to glance at the clock on the nightstand.  It was manically blinking at me but no matter how it flashed 12:00 I knew that wasn't the time.  So I checked my phone and it told another story that started with 5:18 am.  I would have to start there.
Monday morning, 5:18am, blustery cold weather.  The Christmas tree is up and the month of December has blown it's way in.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT