Friday, December 21, 2012

A few things

I guess today is the time to moan and groan.  It's too cold outside, I haven't done my gift shopping, I haven't figured out the menu for Christmas dinner, I've put on a few pounds, I haven't had a run in too, too long, I am behind on my writing assignment for week two, I haven't reworked my next chapter...

Okay.  I could go on and on but I think that's about it.  That will do it for now.  But now that I've cleared the air, I can go on and start knocking these things off my list and turn them around.  You know, come to think of it, I guess I'm not really in the mood to moan and groan.  It can sure cut into my free time.  So, let me take that back.  There are a few things I think I can use my time for today.
I like that much better.
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT