Sunday, July 13, 2014

Working on a Sunday

I've been getting some bookwork done this Sunday morning. Doesn't everyone complete a quarterly sales tax report at that time? Or make sure the business and personal bank accounts are up-to-date and showing real figures. How about writing up that deposit and a few checks? It's all normal stuff around here. And today especially, since I always go through what needs to be done before leaving town.

Yes - leaving for a few days to my personal paradise!  A year since I've been there! How did I let it go for so long. No matter. I'll be there this afternoon. I'll get my run in now before pulling all the gear together, stuffing a small bag, and saying adios to the city for a spell. 

Can't wait until I'm on that ocean road so I can lower those car windows and breath in that salt air. A little bookkeeping on a Sunday morning is nothing when it pays these kind of dividends.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT