Sunday, July 27, 2014

Spending Sunday

It's not quite 3:00pm this Sunday afternoon and I've pretty much done everything I wanted to do. I've kept myself busy. I got my run done first thing this morning. I managed to sail through the miles challenge I had set up for myself this month. There is still some month to go, but it's good to know I was able to accomplish what I set up as a plan a month ago.

The laundry is all done and even the ironing, so I went and washed the pillows off our bed. I figured it couldn't hurt and definitely help. Fresh everything. While that was going on I got all the ingredients for my whole wheat bread and made a small loaf. Then Jay wanted some shortbread to go with the strawberries I bought so I made some sweet biscuits. The entire house was smelling like a bakery. 


So now I'm searching for another book to read so I can stretch out and let the next hour wind down. Clean, fresh, done. Sunday afternoon! I don't mind spending it this way.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT