Thursday, July 17, 2014

Better hurry

Did I miss this mornings run or just take a short break to give the old legs a rest? I could go back and forth with this debate but I've decided it isn't necessary. On my last few runs I've pushed harder than necessary, so if I have been feeling a little stiff and at a loss for energy I know it's because I've been going at it a little harder than I should. This mornings run isn't going to make or break anything. It could probably help that I didn't push.

It's back to work to close out the week with two days. Should I have taken the whole week? Nah. I'll save the time for bigger and brighter. Besides, it's only two days and then another weekend. And it will all be at home sweet home. No traveling, no packing, not a thing to plan or calculate. Mornings I can get up and run whenever I finish my coffee instead of Oh, my! Look at the time, better hurry...

Like now.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT