Monday, October 7, 2013

Clear and crisp

Here is the weather for today.  It is currently 52 degrees, clear and crisp.  The high should be 83-86 and stay sunny.  The week looks pretty much the same with the lows increasing to around 59-71 in the mornings, and the highs will only increase slightly from 86-89.  At least that is the forecast.  It doesn't always turn out that way.
But if it does turn out, it means I might actually be able to get my runs in after work.  That is the time I have always preferred to go out during the week.  I've tried to change it up to mornings but it doesn't work out at that time if I am to get to work as early as I do.  It hasn't worked out.  So here is my opportunity to work it back up and work it out in the afternoons.  We will see.  
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT