Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Speed of light

I have a feeling this week is going to blur.  It's only been a day and already things seem to be traveling at the speed of light.  All those good intentions, plans, and ways to map out certain things to do, are all going to be left by the way-side as other things snuggle their way into the priority spot.  I can see it happening.
The only thing I can do now is make a note.  I can give myself a reminder.  I can put all the notes in the same spot so when all the rushing is done, I can come back and see what the new priorities are or were.  I might find they are worth pushing aside.  I might find that waiting to do them is best.  I might find out I have a better idea.  I'll have to wait and see on some things because others aren't waiting on me to happen.
TT
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT