Monday, March 25, 2013

Ticking

Who can argue with a four day work week?  Friday is a holiday so I'll get myself a three-day weekend.  The cooler temperatures that blew in should blow their way out by the end of the week so it should be mildly toasty by the time I get that free time.  I admit the wind kept me indoors all of yesterday.  I don't have a choice to stay in today as much as I am trying to prolong that.  I poured myself another cup of coffee to stretch my time I have but  I should pick myself up and go in to work.  Yeah - so I can get the time in and get out.  But a few minutes on this side of the clock or the other isn't going to make that much difference. 
I used up a portion of my time this morning already cleaning up a few grammatical errors at the bottom of my chapter one of a short story I was working on part of yesterday.  Yes.  Good for me!  I spent some of my indoor time yesterday writing up the first draft of that first chapter.  I suspect this story will only have five or six chapters so it doesn't seem like such a daunting task.  I will, hopefully, stick with it a little more consistently and complete it fairly soon (ambiguous and vague, I know).  Then I can start the editing of it.  That part can actually be fun, too, believe it or not.  If working that hard on something can be considered fun.  But then - I enjoy running, remember? 
That extra cup of coffee is gone now and time is a-ticking.  Off to work I go...hi-ho.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT