Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Should I?

I'm reading my notes for the second chapter of this short story I'm drafting.  I don't want to think about the fact that I should have done some of this last night but I somehow decided to finish reading the book I had instead.  It would have been fine if I had left the book when I finished it but then I went and immediately started another.  I should have stopped reading and come up and worked on writing but I didn't and I don't have the time now to work on it before going to work.  I also don't have time to go back and think of all the should have's and shouldn't have's that have transpired instead of moving on.  Move along, move along...and I also said I didn't want to think about that. 
I'm wondering how much more I could get done if I didn't stop and ponder all the things I should have, could have, why didn't I do?  No matter.
It's time to shut down and move on.  I'll make another opportunity to do the things I should.  I know I can.  Why don't I?
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT