Friday, March 22, 2013

No time to spend

Where or where has this week gone?  Friday morning already?!  Do I really have another weekend to look forward to in just a few hours?  What could be better!  A busy week and bam! I land myself right into the beginnings of time off.  Splendid!
The re-paving of the street is happening along rather quickly.  Of course, the minute I say it's going quickly is the exact minute it will all come to a screeching halt.  Isn't that the way it goes?  Maybe I'll luck out and that won't be the case.
We have a nice new roof on our house - bought and paid for.  It looks great - so much better than before and it even seemed to have cleaned up the entire look of the outside of the house.  I know I need to get it power-washed but with the new shingles on the roof, the siding already looks better.

I managed to spread the entire 3 yards of dirt we had delivered to the front lawn.  It no longer is a black volcano-shaped monstrosity in the middle of the yard.  It's nicely and evenly distributed over the entire front area.  I have the blister to prove it.  I won't talk about what happened to the lawn we worked so hard to put in a few years ago because honestly, I don't know what happened.  I don't.  I only know that...well, I'm working on shaping things up in the front again.  Let's leave it at that.  What does it matter, those things in the past?  It's all about what is to come and what I make of it.
I won't go searching for where the week has gone.  I haven't got time to spend there.  I have things that will be so much better.  In just in a few hours.
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT