Saturday, March 30, 2013

Catch-up

It's late in the day and I'm playing catch-up.  How did I manage to fill up two days already and still not...
What a very nice two days I have had even if there are still things to do and that need to get done.  Gee, I have one what...maybe two small loads of laundry to do?  I have to give the floor a quick mop?  There are a few dishes that need to be washed including the springform pan I used to make angel cake for tomorrow?
What I managed to do was get a lot of errands done yesterday.  I got the floors prepped for their quick mop.  I got out and ran both days.  I got to spend the afternoon with Mr. L!  I wrote this morning on my short story!
So there are a few more things to get done today but look what I've done so far.
TT
Jay made a comment that my angel cake looked like a nuclear reactor.  Maybe it was the clear wrap I used.
I'm not sure...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT