Thursday, March 14, 2013

Free time

What a lovely morning.  I took the next two days off from work. 
I don't have a list of plans because, well, let's face it, I haven't been doing anything.  That is what everyone tells me is fine.  I might still be struggling with the idea of it being fine if I wasn't (finally) starting to feel like there is still some interest in the things I used to do.  There always has been the interest but somewhere, somehow, my complete and utter motivation was taken out with all the Christmas trash and I haven't been able to recover it.  Talk about frustration setting in.  Is there anything harder than working past a lack of motivation - especially when you are a self-motivator?
It ain't easy.
But I am feeling glimmers of it edging back.  It is trying to get me up and push me past the routines of opening a book instead of going out.  (What am I up to this year?  21 books read I think)?  And they say that is fine.  Why am I making out that even that is a bad thing, too?
I have my free time.  I'm done with thinking about it. I think I want to get started.  Give it a day...one at a time. 
What a lovely morning!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT