Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Take your friends

I'm not sure what is going on in my neighborhood.  They are finally hauling away the pile of rock and dust they dug up to finish the last section of MY Sideway yesterday.  They still had a small portion blocked where they were working to finish cleaning it up.  That's wonderful but then as I turned on my street I realized it's being graded and scratched and dust was flying every where and they had beeping machinery along the entire length of it.  How am I supposed to run with all this?!  I can't...there are too many barricades and orange cones and men in reflective jackets with flags all around.  What was wrong with the street?  Did someone find a pocket full of extra money?  How long is this going to take?  I can't go bopping and weaving around a street full of all that stuff!  It's my first mile they are kicking up.
I guess I'll have to wait and see what is going to happen.  It just seems everything is happening all at the same time.  But I better go on to work now and get out of the house.  I have workers coming today to replace the entire roof.  (Sigh)  Great.  Maybe it will be all finished and they will be packed up and gone by the time I come home.  And it would be great if they could take their friends working on the street with them.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT