Sunday, January 22, 2017

Weekly recap

Here is the lesson from this past week. 

It seems that no matter how well you brainstorm ideas to spend a productive batch of time it will naturally be taken over by life. Some priorities will be pushed aside no matter what you have going on. The key is to ride it on through because different things can happen if you don't try to hold any course too tightly.

There was certainly no pressure on the holiday where extra time was spent doing whatever came to mind. I did fill extra batches of time doing something I hadn't done before. There were some things I might not have wished to do but then, I guess, you have to be careful what you wish for.

I know I've heard that said before. Is planning another form of wishing?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT