Friday, January 13, 2017

Ideas for Change?

I need to shake things up (again). It's time to change a few routines that can be changed. The time for a few slight adjustments to the mundane routines are in order.

I've become so focused on my crusade to get my business in order that now it's well on its way I've become stagnant. Hum-drum is the name of my game lately and that needs to change even if it is only a slight shift in what I do. How predictable can one person be? How far can I take my adherence to my everyday routines? If someone was watching my daily life they would be able to plot my path with tremendous accuracy since I never waver or shift. You would be able to overlay any day in my life and that day would match up exactly to any other random day. I don't have to worry about anyone charting my days but maybe it's time to shake it up even if just a little. 

That means I need to come up with new ideas on how to change things around and that might take a while. Let me think about it as I go off to my regular routine.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT