Sunday, January 15, 2017

Last Weeks Recap

I've gone though my posts for last week and the general consensus seems to be I'm preoccupied with the future. Plan this and plan that...don't take a day off to do nothing because it isn't in the plan. If I'm not careful the things I do now won't add up to the resounding plan I have for the finale that has built itself in my mind if I don't stay on track. That is even if I know it won't turn out as imagined no matter what I do (or plan). I also reused words like overlay and hum-drum. It's been quite a week!

I do think it's a good idea to change things up a little. The routine is a little worn and could use some revitalizing. I'm making efforts to not be so boring. I baked cinnamon rolls from scratch yesterday afternoon and that was something I hadn't done in many years and it wasn't planned. They came out pretty well and it seems I can still bake.

Maybe baking cinnamon rolls is still boring but at least it was different. It made the house smell wonderful and it's a start in a new direction of wherever it's supposed to go or not go. If it can lead me on to something that will spark another idea of different and various things to do in my present instead of waiting around for an unknown future then it's a good thing.

And I'll try to avoid using the words overlay and hum-drum.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT