Monday, January 2, 2017

Get Specific

I wrote my short list. I figured out some mini-steps. Good start.

Now I need to take a look and see when I will carry these out. What will be the actual time of day I will take a mini-step. What days of the week is best to do it? I think smaller is better. I have more times on the weekend but a larger chunk that is missed is harder to make up than small bits during the week when I have less time. Spread it out. Make it small and keep it simple. I'm not going for any olympic effort but just a small adjustment.

I'm figuring it out. I'm writing specifics down. I can see how they work out after this week. I can keep doing something small for a week. It won't be that hard, it won't take much time, and it will be fun. It will be something to look forward to doing.

Can I do it? Will I?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT