Saturday, January 7, 2017

Then it was cold

The cold weather blew in the way it was predicted. It's January and there will be no escaping a few of these chilling days when the weather buts the gotcha on me. I'm not a cold weather person.The phrase, I don't care for it, is putting it mildly. I don't like the tingly feeling running up my arms or the numb fingers as the blood seems to disappear from my fingers. I don't care for the dry throat I experience when I'm running or especially the constant drip of my nose. What am I supposed to do with that drip. It's disgusting aside from being uncomfortable as the breeze chaps my face.

But the dipping cold is here for the entire weekend. I will need to take myself to the gym to get that run done. It won't be a passing thought if I don't dwell and make it really worse that it is. It isn't that bad and besides, what could be better than a weekend at home.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT