Thursday, January 12, 2017

Get the blinker to work

I finally made that appointment to take my car in for service. It has been suffering from some minor clinks and misses for a while. Nothing that causes anything but a little grief and aggravation but not enough to make any real difference. The service will be mostly time consuming because it will mean pulling out the dash to get to the radio and a/c controls that don't seem to do what they are meant to do. I also need the blinker to actually stop after I make a turn and not wait for me to manually stop it. I've gotten used to doing it but I'd rather get the car back up to it's regular standards of convenience again.

I don't know what caused me to wait so long to finally call to bring it in but it's all marked in the books for Tuesday morning. I've made all the arrangements. I guess I was going back and forth about whether I should keep the car or make a change at this point. I'm taking all these decisions too much to heart as if they will foil everything if I make the wrong move. It won't but somehow making an appointment for service on the car was something I needed to ponder. Not really.
TT


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT