Monday, January 16, 2017

Easy going Holiday

A holiday is a good day to take it easy. It gives you time to think but mostly I slept late, puttered around the house, read a little. I had some breakfast and didn't do very much.

I gathered up all my bits of yarn. It's mostly left-over portions of skeins from other projects that are finished but I had some yarn remaining. Those - I got all those smallish bits of different colored balls of yarn together and started crocheting them all together. It's all random. The colors, the stitches, the order and when I run out of one I tie it off with another and I will continue until they are all gone and I can see some sort of many colored finished product.

I guess I'm tying together a bunch of loose ends.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT