Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pass the hankie

I believe kleenex is going to be the word for today. I think I've gotten past the worst of this summer cold. The sore throat and hacking coughs are gone and left me slightly weak (like I'm not fully awake, yet) and with a runny nose. It's much better than it was yesterday and hopefully this is the end of it.

I skipped my run this morning but my schedule has built in make-up days so I should be able to get back on track fairly easily. This mornings run wasn't particularly long so it shouldn't be a major stumbling block. I'm the one who would be stumbling if I attempted to run right now and I'm not sure how much tissue I could effectively carry with me anyway, so I will  run tomorrow instead. That is, if I ever become fully awake and feel sure-footed enough to do more than blow my nose.

It seems that's about all I can do at the moment. Hand me another kleenex.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT