Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Not quite 100%

When I got up this morning I had every intention of going out for a run. I had plenty of time. Then, I  realized there wasn't any real reason for me to push so hard. I'm still not back to normal yet. It's not very often I get sick, even if this is just a cold, but why not let myself get the rest I really need to recover instead of pushing through.

I used the time instead to write up two new product reviews on the last two books I read. That took me the entire time. I didn't even leave any time to find the next book for me to get started on.  I'll have to take a look and see what I want to read next. I'll see what sparks my interest right now.

Aside from that, I'll just keep the kleenex close and keep it low-key. Not much else I can do, is there? I'm still not 100%.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT