Thursday, June 12, 2014

Not so bad

My summer cold seems to have come to it's ultimate end. I'm just a little groggy and admittedly slept much later than usual this morning, bypassing my alarm when it went off, and rolling over for more sleep. There isn't any coughing or runny nose. So far. Very good news.

Now if only the foggy haze in my head will dissipate, I'll be good. That might only be a symptom of all the laying around I've been doing since contracting this blasted disease. That is laying around after trying to work through entire days at work. I might have probably should have thought about staying home at some point but it isn't much of a point now so why bother thinking about it. So I won't.

I'm really glad the weekend is almost rolling around. I can't wait to hop off of this work-a-week routine and give myself a real break. I really rather be running my own little hamster wheel when I want to instead of when I'm suppose to. But it's another two days of work-hamster-wheeling I'm off to do. At least I don't feel like a puddle of mucus.  Euughhh. Sorry. 

If it helps, I don't feel like that any more.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT