Monday, June 9, 2014

Forest for the trees

I'm looking over my desk and work-room and realized I never cleaned it up. I think I was going to do that a month ago, two months ago? It looks like I took more stuff out and laid it all over my worktable instead of cleaning up and organizing the way I wanted to do two, three months ago.

I have sample boxes I ordered for cookie packaging and more writing binders and sheets of paper that I pulled out and piled high. I went in the exact opposite direction of my original intention and now that I have half a moment to look around, I realize I am in dire need of a little time to organize this accumulated mess.  More so than I ever was before...you know those three, four months ago.

But, headed to work now. Take one last look around, then get up and leave it for now. Or another couple of months. Not.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT