Monday, June 16, 2014

Meat and Potatoes

Another fantastic weekend in the history books! I know that wasn't a complete sentence but it was a complete weekend. If today is Monday, it's because the past two days were so well rounded, so well spent, and so much enjoyed that there isn't anything left to do except call it a Monday.

I admit I was a little slow moving yesterday but I had the time to rest up before giving the floors a bit of a clean up and I had already done my laundry and ironing. I missed a run yesterday because of it but I'm up and ready to head out now to make it up. I thought I would give the light a little more time to peak through and finish this cup of coffee. I'm already checking out my window to see if there is any difference yet.

We managed another great meal in a true Father's Day tradition. Let's go with meat and potatoes, huh?

Fresh tossed Salad
NY Key Strip Steaks (on the grill, of course)
Baked Potatoes (with all the fixings - butter, sour cream, cheese, bacon, chives)
Broccoli, Cauliflower and Asparagus 
Cheese Sauce 

For such a simple meal everyone was pretty much stuffed when it was all said and done. What a great weekend! And now it's time for my run.
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT