Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thursday, Friday

Today is my Friday at work even though it's a Thursday! I needed to take a couple of days off before the end of June in order to negotiate the maximum amount of hours my vacation bank is allowed to accumulate. I'll be off both Friday and Monday, which makes for a very long weekend for me. Then when I return to work next week I only need to work three days due to the July 4th holiday. It isn't too bad a situation to be in especially since I'm already in vacation mode.

How will I spend the time? Any way I want, at any moment I want to. Are there some things I already have ideas about doing? Sure do. But we will see how it goes. My only goal right now is getting through this Thursday that is my Friday. Bring on the time off!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT