Thursday, March 6, 2014

Where's that recipe?

I need a break.  The only thing I want to do at the moment is sit back and sip coffee. That's it. I've arrived at the moment when I've propelled myself forward into so many of my real and imagined responsibilities, I feel like I am going in circles and not arriving anywhere. It's not a good feeling to be so busy and pushing so hard without getting anywhere.

I know it's time to go over what I have been working on the past three months.  It's time for me to take a look at what is working and, more importantly, what isn't.  It takes a few moments to see the things that need to be changed and figure out how to change them. I've been thinking of doing that for over a week now.  It hasn't happened.  When do I get to it?

I know.  Whip up that magic formula for 'making time.' Let me see if I can remember where I left that.  But, I'll have to look later.  I've got some things that won't wait and I don't even have time for coffee.  You know how it is.  You've been there.

A break would be nice.  Let me see if I can work that in somewhere.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT