Tuesday, March 11, 2014

High Five

I have gone to the gym the past three consecutive days to run. On the treadmill.
Saying that the treadmill is not my favorite place to run is an understatement. But my consistency was going out the window and the challenge I created for myself, by myself, for myself, was telling me I was behind. There is nothing quite like a computer application as a motivator.

The weather should clear up enough today for me to get my run outside. I'm looking forward to it and I realized when I made up my mind to go to the gym to run, it really wasn't so bad. My entire intention for re-joining the gym the day after Christmas last year was to use it when I couldn't get outside to run. I had to remind myself after skipping days at a time the past few weeks due to the bad weather, that I had another option. I used it well. It served me well and my computer application is giving me high fives for catching up on my own challenge.

Doesn't everyone want a high five from an application?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT