Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Taxes done! Wait over!

Bookkeeping is finished! Well, it is done as far as I needed to get it done for filing our taxes. What a huge weight is finally off my shoulders with that one. I was so far behind. I never could get my head into the task and it was extremely hard to make myself find the time to go through the entire process. But I did and as of last night I finally hit the enter button and got the return text that it has all been filed. Whew!

I wanted to keep going with more of the beginning work last night but I needed to pull myself away. Do I really need to be working 12 hour days at a computer? No wonder I can't get the exercise to break this 2 pound weight plateau where I've managed to camp out, make a home, build a cottage for a permanent place for it to live with me. I thought I had shaken the weight off with finally finishing the taxes but that was another type of weight to carry around completely. Ah well, the fact is, I don't like the idea of getting too comfortable at this poundage weight place I'm at, (not the heavy burden of work weight) even though I've managed to drop five pounds this year (real weight-not burden weight). It's this interminable 2 pound slot I keep losing and gaining for the past month that I'm fretting about. I guess the weight weight might be easier to lose than the continuing burden weight of work I can carry around.
But wait.  That's for another time and whine.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT