Saturday, March 22, 2014

Cha-cha-cha-changes

I've been busy. I've had much to do at work. I've been sorting and sifting and keeping up.
I've also been working on things at home. I have all the books to close out for the magic shop so I've had to total and balance and file with the IRS.
I've tried hard to keep running. I've increased my mileage and ran three 5Ks in three months, placing in two. I just finished a 5 mile run this morning that my nike+ tracker failed to record.  
I've been watching my nutrition like a hawk using not one but two applications to food journal. 
I've continued to visit my writing site and the FB site as if I was really getting something out of it.
I've been busy.

Work is going to be busy or not. I just got a great review and a raise.
I've got the large portion of end-of-year bookkeeping done and the magic shop is doing very well.
I ran another 5 miles this morning whether or not my device says I did.
I already eat very well and don't need the extra electronic obsessions or the social media.

I'm making some changes. I don't know exactly what all of them might be, but they will happen. 
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT