Friday, March 14, 2014

Five down

I have been upstairs at my laptop for a while now. I tried to write here but the last five paragraphs I wrote got highlighted and deleted. That's the way it's been going this evening as far as writing is concerned. After I erased the fifth paragraph, I got distracted and wandered off my document to check a few other blogs. I merely went to my own and clicked on the upper navigation that said, 'Next Blog>>' and it took me there.  So I did that for a while noticing the dates on each of the 'Next Blogs>>'. Most were dated July 2013 or 2010 or even some many more months ago. I guess they erased their fifth paragraphs, too.

Now my laundry is done and I guess I should wander on downstairs. At least I got in one last sixth paragraph.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT