Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Logo

I have a new logo!
Yes.  After much trial and error, after many rejected graphics, and colors, and backgrounds.  After considering this, and removing that to substitute the other, we finally got to the point of this is it!  And it is - it's finally official.
I am talking, of course, about the new logo for my cookies.  My younger son, Dante, took on this task and we have been going back and forth with the company preparing it for us for months.  Yesterday, we finally got the finished product, and WOW!  It's a great feeling, and it looks terrific!  Dante even did a mock-up of a portion of the website, and sent it to me.  It's amazing!
I will have a lot of work now.  I will need to re-design the labels for my packaging to incorporate the new 'branding'.  I'll need to re-work my website, even if it means to pull it from it's present provider in order to make it operate the way I would like.  It means I will need to get my stuff together, so all the things I have learned so far from operating this tiny cottage business, can be boosted just a little.  Maybe when I say the business can be boosted, I really mean I can be boosted.  I mean...it was never supposed to sell like it does and has.  It was just a crazy venture.  And then people called me for cookies.  And now I have a professional logo!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT