Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Heading back

I'm in the middle of my vacation.  I am up, drinking coffee, and ready to turn around, and return home.  I am feeling better, and happy I took advantage of being off the entire week.  Yesterday was another low-key lay out in the sun day.  That is exactly what I did.
After breakfast, I spent another 3 hours lounging outside.  I didn't lift a finger to do one thing until Jay called my cell and told me I had a 1:30 appointment for a massage.  He had searched the internet during my lounging time, and found a place that would rub our weary bones.  The ache in the back of my left shoulder has never really gone away.  It is always knotted up due to my computer time at work.  It seems all my stress manages to work it's way into that small section.  I went to the appointment, and then lunch, and then more lounging.  It all seemed to work the frazzle right out of me.
This morning I am ready to bring it home.  I was here long enough to let the tired, weariness peak, and then flow away.  I'm now just as anxious to get home as I was to get here.  I still have these few days before going back to work, and that is what is making me so excited.
So I only have a few more things to pack up, and then it's off I go.  I'll be home this afternoon!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT