Monday, September 16, 2013

Back at it

It's off to work I go.
It's a whole other mind set, isn't it?  I was able to enjoy every ounce of the time I had off.  I didn't even start to get mopey yesterday afternoon, as the time was crunching down to where I would normally realize I wouldn't be spending another day without responsibilities.  That has always been a crucial time when I would begin to feel myself sink.  It didn't happen.
I know I will be busy at work today just in catching up, so I expect the time to scoot by rather quickly.  That will be good.  Busy is good.  Then when the day is over, I can re-consider my outlook, and how I will decide my future routines.  But that is for later.  For now, I'm off to work.
TT    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT