Thursday, September 5, 2013

2 more days

This morning, my time is in a rush.  I wish I could pause it a moment.  Every time I avert my eyes to the clock on my laptop, it has skipped more minutes that I think it should.  Hold up.  Where are you going in such a rush?  Give me a chance to get my thoughts collected.
It won't listen.  It will continue on it's merry way even as I throw my hands up in frustration.  Ah, but, in the very back of my mind I am thinking I am not far from being in exactly the spot I am wishing to be at this moment.  I only need a couple more days, and with a little more patience, I will arrive sooner than I am able to imagine at this moment.  You know, this particular moment, as my clock is poking, and teasing me.  As it prods, and tries to rush ahead of me in it's little race against me this morning.  Fine.  Run ahead.  But keep running, for a few more days.  I'll catch, no, I'll be waving as I pass you by, on my vacation.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT