Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Home; it's sweet

I'm home!
I've been here more than a couple of hours already.  I've spent the hours from the time I arrived until now getting things in order.  I am getting everything in it's place to make everything comfortable.  It isn't as if things weren't already in place, but I am now on my way to washing the clothes, and checking the fridge.  A short grocery list: coffee, bread, cake.  Why not?  I'm still on vacation.  So cake it is, for after dinner tonight, or even before, if I decide.
Now that I have things back in place, I'm able to curl up with the brand new Sue Grafton novel #23.  I'm looking forward to it, and as soon as the cake comes out of the oven, it will need time to cool.  The perfect time to start the book.
At home.
Sweet.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT