Tuesday, September 17, 2013

As expected

Yesterday was as expected.  The time at work passed rather quickly.  I was able to work myself through the over 350 emails that were waiting for me after taking my week of vacation.  I have some things I need to tackle first when I arrive at my desk this morning, but it will all take care of itself.  It's all good.
We got some miraculous rain in the middle of the day.  We've been waiting, and I was able to watch it for a while.  I'm not sure why that always entrances me but it does.  I was hoping it would start up again in the evening, so I could watch out of my bedroom window but it didn't happen.  Maybe, it will return today and once again give me that tranquil reprieve from the busy day.
TT  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT