Thursday, September 6, 2012

Read it

I started reading my own first draft.  It will be my first time reading it from beginning to end.  I couldn't do that before because, well, because I had never had it finished before.  I did take time in-between to just leave it alone, put it aside, and, in fact, not even wanting to touch it.  That finally past and I decided it was time to give it a look.
I'm not allowed any pencils or index cards or any means of note-taking.  The whole purpose of this go-around is to merely read it which is something I've never done.  I couldn't before and now that I can, I think this first time it has to be just a reading as opposed to starting to re-work it.  That will come later...after.
I've got a feeling I'm going to be reading it quite a few times so this one time will be different.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT