Friday, September 28, 2012

Got time?

It's going to be a busy Friday.  I guess I mean just as busy as the rest of the week but more so.  I've been filling most of my time at work keeping up with everything that has been going on.  There has been quite a bit going on.  Then early mornings and after work I've been trying to get going on my second draft of my fiction book.  It's funny how I will tell myself that I'll spend 30 minutes working on it and then an hour and a half later I'll get to a stopping point.  That has happened consistently this week.
I am on chapter five of the second draft which is chapter three of the first draft.  I've been trying to find the spots where I can break the chapters since I thought they were too long.  I've also had a change in the action since the main character went and did something I was trying to prevent her from doing since it was a stupid thing to do.  Fortunately, I think it's helped make the story more interesting and I guess I'll let her be stupid if it works for the book.  I can't protect them.
I didn't get any time to write last night or this morning since I am trying to set up a shopping cart on my cookie website.  I've got most of it figured out but somehow the buttons I created with a drop down pricing isn't giving that option on the site.  It only shows one price option and that's not right.  I'll have to spend more time trying to figure it out or call the company and ask...why isn't this working?!
So...busy.  With things that are taking some time.  And with the weekend rolling around...sounds like that is what I will have.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT