Sunday, September 9, 2012

Cooler

It seems darker than usual this morning at this time.  I know the temperature is much less than it has been and I'm looking forward to heading out for another run this morning after yesterdays great 6 miler.  Unfortunately, weekends seem to have been the only time I have been able to get myself out.  I've only clocked up 20 miles for this month so far and it's been due to my lack to running during the week and leaving it all to early mornings on weekends.
I think that might be about to change.  The afternoon temperatures might actually start getting tolerable enough to head out after work.  I'm hoping for that.  I'm afraid 96-98 is just a little too high to get very far and I've put no effort in trying to make it to the gym.  It just isn't the same.
But now I can see the sky starting to lighten up and that's my cue to grab my running shoes.  Can't wait to see how it feels out there this morning!
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT