Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Getting away

It's 6:30am and the middle of the week.  I'm looking forward to the weekend but that pushes me quite a way into September.  I'm having a hard time realizing it's already this late in the year.  What a lot of things I still need to do.  When do I have the time?
It doesn't seem to me that I'm doing all that much.  Maybe the things I'm doing just take a lot of time.  If I'm at work I think about what I could be doing somewhere else. I don't ever think the other way around.  If I had my way, I'd spend more time doing those things that take up those larger portions of time.  The ones that I would rather be doing.  But who wouldn't? 
I guess I'm finally at a spot that I know I would actually do them and not idle the time away.  I've turned into a true weekend warrior.  Managing as much, packing and doing as many things during my free time that I possibly can.  And still I feel like it's getting away from me.
TT   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT