Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

It was a really nice Labor Day Weekend.  That extra day off was just a wonderful thing to have. Waking up Monday morning with already two morning runs and ready for another to make three in a row was almost too much to ask for.  I was already up and had my running shoes laced up when I checked my e-mail and found I had an order for cookies!  What perfect timing for me to bake when I had the extra day off.  I headed out and ran feeling really good.  It wasn't long before I was cleaned up and baking.  I finished with the packaging and called the customer to set up delivery and then went on with the rest of the free time.
I haven't gotten to my draft yet but re-worked another short scenario I had been thinking about.  I tried to keep reading a book I am in the middle of but my attentions seem to be elsewhere.  I did marinate some ribs for yesterdays dinner that turned out well.
It was a really nice long weekend.  I got to run, I baked some cookies, I wrote and tried to read.  I cooked a bit and it turned out well.  Pretty spendid.


TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT