Friday, July 17, 2015

Weekend!

It's the weekend! Finally. I'm out of work. I've got a load of laundry already going in the wash. I'm getting ahead of the free time and looking forward to being off.

I'm actually going out for an official 5K tomorrow morning. Dante's girlfriend suggested we give it a turn and I don't mind joining her. I probably would have run more miles on my own tomorrow since it's a Saturday but sometimes you just have to join in with the larger group. It's a good thing to go out and take in all that extra energy. It's been over a year since I participated in any official runs so this will be good. I'm kind of excited about doing it and it'll be fun. I can't ask for much more than that.

And it's officially the weekend! After laundry, tomorrow will be pretty exciting.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT