Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Math doesn't equate

I have another eight consecutive days of running. I started out keeping it to myself because I couldn't make the math equal the goal. I kept adding this number of miles and that number of days and shook my head 'no'. There was no way I could get them to equal by the end of the month. Then I thought the heck with the math and just ran.

I'm up to 31 miles this month. That's a good number. That could possibly work out to the total of 100 miles for the month if I keep adding. I will probably need to divide a few miles by days and subtract at least a few days off and then I'll end up not making the goal. I can't seem to come up with the right answer on paper.

I've always hated math. I think I will just stick to running.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT