Sunday, July 12, 2015

Seemingly closer

I've been meaning to write more. Not just here on this blog but away from here on the other stories I've started or have written first drafts. They need work and I keep thinking I'm going to work on them. I think about scenes and characters. This character would be doing this and the other would have a good reason to react a certain way and that would be a good place to take the plot. The ideas drift through my head and I try to freeze frame it all so I'll remember it later. When I write. Except I haven't been writing. And the ideas are probably all jumbled up and half forgotten.

But I know I'll get to it. I know I will. It will be fun and I'll fit it in at a time least expected. So meaning to write isn't writing, but knowing I will makes it seem a lot closer.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT