Monday, March 23, 2015

War on weeds

Saturday spent the entire day crying it's clouds out. Sunday started like a charcoal drawing but quickly wiped the previous day's smudges away. The sun came out and pointed to the weeds that had broken through on the front lawn. I pulled them out a few weeks back and yet there is a smattering of them still raising their ugly heads as if they were indispensable. I didn't get a chance to counter attack yet, but I will. There is no room for the raggedy-leafed clusters in the midst of the finely structured blades of green. The situation will be correctly in haste.

Well, I'm not really sure how hasty I will get this done, but I know I'll be seeing only weeds until I get down and dirty and start plucking them out. Otherwise, the grass is coming in nicely. I was worried it wasn't greening up and we would be going back to square one again to get the front lawn in order. It seems that isn't the case and aside from a little time spent pulling some weeds it's going to be fine. Although, I might need to time this task strategically. I hear there is more weeping to come this Thursday.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT