Monday, March 16, 2015

Blink

Whooosh!

That was the sound of my weekend flying by. Where the heck did it go so fast as I sit here already digging into Monday morning. I guess the work I did in the yard helped to speed things along. It didn't seem like that much work over the past two days but it is making a difference in how everything is looking.

Mr. L helped Saturday afternoon for a scant few hours. He wasn't as interested in planting the few flowers I put in but he is the expert in filling the bird feeder. He knows the entire routine for that and can handle it all on his own. He didn't want to leave but came back later that night for another few hours. Dinner time was one more thing he handled expertly. I didn't know the three year old could make his own taco, adding ingredients, and rolling it up perfectly to gobbled the entire thing up. Maybe all the afternoon activity made him hunger.

So, the weekend flew and some good improvements were made, even if they are small. Steps, even small ones, make all the difference in the world.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT